Content

Friday, July 8, 2011

FEATURED in PAPER SOURCE!!!

Remember when I said that I have some exciting news coming this summer. Well it's finally here! I was told in May that Paper Source picked one of my photos for their new Birth Announcement Line. I have been checking EVERY DAY since I found out to see if they were actually going to use it. 

THEY DID!! 

TWICE! 

I'm pretty stoked! As you can see from their online catalogue they had a lot of great (professional) entries. This was a great pick me up! In case you're wondering what Paper Source is or why this is a big deal to me, PS is a high end craft store (small, national chain) specializing in custom invitations and paper products. I love it as mush as I love Target, and I love me some Target!

You can see the original post and photos here.

We're getting pretty close to the Bar, so bear with me. When I finish with at the end of this month, SurelyMaeby will be getting a facelift, so check back!

2 comments:

Olga says:
at: July 8, 2011 at 11:28 AM said...

OMG! This is so awesome! Gongrats :)

SurelyMaeby says:
at: July 8, 2011 at 12:56 PM said...

Thanks!! I'm still really excited!!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive