Content

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Allison's First Trip to the Beach

Allie is a little over 13 months old now, I missed her one year mark while I was studying. Look how big she is! To give you a frame of reference, here she was in April:

And here she is now:

This was her first time to the beach. For missing her nap, she handled it pretty well.

She got sand on her hand. She did not like it very much. Outfit #1.

I think she liked the water.


Love her swimsuit! This kid has been in tutus since day one! Outfit #2.


One of my favorites of the day. She was really suspicious of the water and sand.

Allie is very lucky to have a live-in Nanny! She gets attention around the clock!

Another favorite of the day. Allie loves birds! When they go to Sea World, she's more into the Gulls than the attractions!

"I'm not impressed, mom. Hey lady! don't touch me with that!"

"Wait, that was kind of nice."

"Yeah, that was pretty good!"

"Ok, I kinda like the beach."

I love this photo! It looks like they're deep in conversation. When she starts to talk, I'm sure she will have a lot to say!


Outfit #3!

The one on the left is a perfect portrayal of Allie's personality!

Finally, how most trips to the beach end!


3 comments:

Dory says:
at: August 4, 2011 at 7:13 PM said...

This is so adorable. I love the way toddler's walk.

SurelyMaeby says:
at: August 4, 2011 at 8:34 PM said...

It would be better if she could walk! She's learning to walk still. This was way fun, I miss doing portraits!

aliceshsu
at: August 12, 2011 at 9:35 AM said...

So cute. She looks very cautious. Love the pictures and captions!!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive