Content

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Allison Le


Born on June 21, Baby Allie is quite a feisty newborn! Don't let the sleeping pictures fool you, those just turned out the best because she was still. When she's awake, she's a mover and a shaker! I took about 300 photos, here are some of my favorites. (Note: I thought about doing more post-processing with these, but her skin tones and features were just so true to life, I decided to leave it as it is SOOC. Enjoy) 
Congratulations, Nhu and Quang!




She is so tiny. She moves a lot when she sleeps. 
Nhu got crafty and made this cute hair clip!
I can't get enough of her feet. This is the smallest they'll ever be, I had to get tons of photos.
She's so natural in front of the camera. It was like she knew what to do when we dressed her and pointed a big lens in her face.

With Grandma.

Nhu also made the cute tutu out of tulle, rose petals, and ribbon. She's a big fan of Ann Getty photos, wish I had a giant watering can or a banana suit for you!

Mom and Dad are a little camera shy, but I am thrilled with the shots I could get with them. Here is Allie in Mom's hands. See how tiny she is!

You can view some more photos here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive