Content

Friday, April 29, 2011

Pomp and Circumstance

Congrats to CWSL class of 2011!!!

So we graduated on Monday at the Organ Pavilion in Balboa Park.  It was awesome. Vert hot, but awesome.  We all got sunburned and I have a line across my forehead where my cap was. I don't have very many photos, Jeff took a ton, but they were mostly blurry.
I ran into some old friends (like Wana above) and it reminded me of the people I started summer enrichment with three years ago, but didn't make it to graduation last week.  So in the midst of celebration this week, don't forget to pour some out for the homies that didn't walk for one reason or another.

Quick blast from the past. (Summer 2008)

One of the partners at my firm, Bob, "hooded" me.  (Put the purple sash thing over my head.)
J.D.!

Of course the kitties shared in the festivities as well.
Congrats everyone! See you bright and early for Bar Review on Monday :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive