Content

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Enjoying the Season, Finally!


Recycled paper envelopes and handwritten cards are the new brown paper packages tied up with string...a few of my favorite things.



This one is my favorite. A lovely handmade card by my friend from NY. She said she messed up making a fancier version. I love the way this one turned out. Dori has a great style of artistic simplicity. I was really happy to receive this.

(Those are candy cane cookies, btw)


For those like me that have bad handwriting or no time to make a thoughtful, stylish card, the photo card is the next best thing. I'm a fan of giving and receiving photos.



We decorated our tree as soon as November came around. I love the holidays and I love everything Disney. With the way my schedule is, I hardly get to enjoy the season, so it was really important to get the most out of it this year.


My tree is Disney themed with Purple and Gold ( Go Huskies) filler ornaments. Since this is our first Christmas, we're still building our Disney ornament collection.




The Potato Heads are my favorite!





Happy Holidays!

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive