Content

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Past Year



This has been a great year for travel...food...friends...family...and life in general. Here's some of the things I've been up to.


Note: 1) Though I don't want to talk about anything school related, I am in the middle of finals, so this post is measly. 2) I don't upload my photos quickly, so posts will often be old news...for now.


The real Surely and Maeby in SF August 2009




NY was an amazing experience. This was my first time to the Big Apple and I was lucky enough to go twice a month apart.
(More on NY later)


A perfect view from my cousin's roof top terrace in the Financial District at dusk of the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges



I took a short trip back to the PNW in July. Though beaches and sunny skies aren't bad to look at all day, I do miss the uniquely tree-lined PNW views.


More to come, stay tuned.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive