Content

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend {Santa Cruz}

Jeff came to SF for Labor Day weekend and we enjoyed the very last of summer together. On Friday, we spent the afternoon in Santa Cruz. Is there any view more nostalgic or more reminiscent of young summer romance than roller coasters on the beach?


This was Jeff's first time to the Boardwalk. I remember spending many nice summer days here throughout my youth. Living in San Jose, this was the main beach we would visit for a frolic in the sea.



One of the most vivid memories I have from my childhood at the Boardwalk is the carousel, on which you can grab a ring from a jutting stick and throw it at a giant clown's mouth. Sounds creepy, but it was, and still is, the most interesting carousel I've been on. 

It was a beautiful day on the Boardwalk.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive