Content

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weeks 3 and 4

So these last two trips to SD were for work.  I'm definitely exhausted and ready for a break from the travel. I'm posting this from the SD airport, so I'm going to keep this nice and short. 

First, I'm posting from my new, much NEEDED laptop, the macbook air. 
With all this traveling, my iPad just isn't enough to get real work done. I got it on Amazon, tax free (until September in CA), and I was opening an Amazon card anyway so I got $50 off with an Amazon gift card, not to mention, got a ton of points to use for Jeff's new laptop in a couple weeks. 

My return flights to SF have been majorly delayed these last two weeks, so I have been changing them for free to Sunday mid mornings (from Saturday evenings). That means we got to go to the Del Mar Races last Saturday to catch the last couple races and enjoy the micobrew festival and some Cake. (Yeah the band from the 90s).


I did end up eating much healthier and much more deliciously. Some sake don, chirashi, and sautéed spinach. (Over the course of a couple meals)
 

I'm heading back to SF now, on another delayed flight, to meet with a friend of mine from way back in the day. I'm talking FW, the 98023, from high school. He's taking a little road trip through CA and stopping for a visit. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive