Content

Friday, May 13, 2011

Life Isn't Easy, But an iPad Helps

It's here! After almost three weeks of impatiently waiting, it's here! Fresh from China:

Laser Engraved!

While I was waiting I got my DIY on and made sleeves (orange for mine, blue for Nicole's). Made out of felt, it costs me a little less than $2 to make each sleeve, way better then the $45 ones on Etsy (granted that one is made out of pure wool and mine is made out of recycled plastic bottles, but at least I'm helping the environment!)

The best part is how great my photos look on it. Yes, I am aware of that you can't tell how great the picture looks on the screen if your screen isn't great, but just take my word for it.

Right now, I'm using it for Bar study, but I can't wait to use it to the fullest!

THANKS, MOM & DAD!

2 comments:

Neha
at: June 2, 2011 at 2:54 PM said...

what the freak woman! best purchase ever :)

SurelyMaeby says:
at: June 2, 2011 at 4:37 PM said...

I know, it totally lives up to the hype! I've been using it if simple note taking with a wireless keyboard for MBE days.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive