Content

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Love Me Some DIY Gifts!

The only thing I love as much as giving DIY gifts is getting DIY gifts! Over the holiday break, I noticed a high view and download count on my stats counter for this blog.  Curious, since I wasn't posting very much.  Then I got an unexpected package at my doorstep after Christmas from Olga. She made coasters and potholders from the photos here. The aroma is what hit me first! She made aroma therapy coasters with lavender, vanilla, and pomegranate. It smells fantastic! (I stuck two in my car). They get stronger when you put a hot drink on them too.  Needless to say, I'm very impressed, especially since she is just starting to dip her toes into crafting!


Thanks, Olga! Watch your mail :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive