Content

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Priya & Ian {Invitations}

One of the few people I consider to be a very good friend, confidant, and overall quality person is getting married to a wonder, sweet woman. Ian and I have been friends for seven years and he's consistently been one of the most generous and thoughtful people I've had the pleasure of knowing.  He always sends me a birthday text, even if it's a month late!


To Ian: I am so happy that you've found a woman worthy of you. I have no doubt in my mind that you will be a caring and attentive husband. I look forward to sharing in your future milestones with Priya.


To Priya: Congratulations! Your are marrying a fantastic person! I've had the privilege of knowing Ian for a while, and in turn, I know how much he loves you. He cares so much about making you happy he calls to get a second opinion about getting the best gifts for you. Now that's a keeper!


I love the colors and sheen on the invitations. I'm also a big fan of the online RSVP. The internet is so accessible for guests, it's easier than snail mail. Also in addition to cutting costs and saving paper, it makes for really easy organization for the planners, everything is updated digitally.

Congratulations and Best Wishes to You Both!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive