Content

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday! {Dori & Allison!}

Today is my college roommate, Dori's 25th birthday and the actual birthday of my baby cousin, Allie.

To Dori:
Happy Birthday, Chipmunk! As one of the very few people I keep in touch with from college, and even smaller number of people I keep in touch with from high school, I hope you know how special you are to me. Though we are both so busy trying to make something of ourselves on opposite coasts, I always enjoy our rare visits.  I miss you, dear friend. And I hope you have a great birthday! If I were in NY, I'd be sending you a delicious Magnolia Cupcake. Instead, I'm sending you flowers from San Diego the eco-friendly (and spend-thrifty) way!







To Allison:
Happy Birthday, Allie! You are more loved then you will ever know. I can't wait to meet you and photograph your cute little toes, fingers and nose!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive