Content

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I should be studying...

There really is no "good" trimester to be in school. In the fall, there's Thanksgiving and Christmas to distract from finals prep. In the spring, there's superb weather, scenery, and friends to distract from finals prep. You just can't win, life outside of school is just too good.

Nicole invited us and a few friends to Kate Sessions Park in PB. It was bizarre, but tons of fun. We all commented on how weird it is to drink openly at the park. There were birthday parties, fraties, and even a wedding. (The wedding was actually very tastefully done, certainly not the worst I've been to. And after they said their "I Dos" everyone at the park cheered.)




I got a little more practice with the new camera. It's pretty comfortable to use, but the light outside was so bright, it was hard to review my pictures, so I was kind of guessing with my tweaks.

1 comments:

Anonymous
at: May 3, 2010 at 6:20 PM said...

ahhh, so much fun in the sun! - Nicole

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive