Content

Friday, January 1, 2010

Out with the Old, In with the New

It's a new day, new year, new decade. We spent the last three days deep cleaning the house in anticipation of Jeff's parents' visit. After about  $200 worth of Sterilite drawer units, 3 boxes of goods to donate, 5 loads of laundry, and 6 rolls of paper towels, I think we pulled it off.

Surely holding down the closet     

2009 was amazing. 
I really didn't think I could top my golden year, but wow, life gets better as you get...smarter (I would say older, but I know there are some 26-30 year olds that would prove me wrong). I'm half way done with law school, and even though I plan on B-school down the road, this is really my last chance to travel with an academic schedule. I'll never have Fridays completely off or start my day at at 1:30 again. With that said, I leave for Denver on Thursday to visit family and have fun.

I'm looking forward to making 2010 even better. I see more travel, great food, great friends, and big adventures, ahead. Though I'm not much of a resolution/reinventing myself type person, I do hope to take a minute out to update this blog.
Well, they're here. Happy New Year!

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive