Content

Friday, June 3, 2011

Mitchell's Getting Married

Guess what I got in the mail! This:

If I used the word "wowser" this would be the time to use it! Haha! This isn't bad, nor is it a surprise. It's just weird!  My baby cousin, the third Musketeer, our first cousin ever, MITCHELL, IS GETTING MARRIED!
From left to right: Me, Donovan (my brother) and Mitchell (our honorary brother) 
BTW, this is how I still picture him in my head, even though he's barely under four years younger than me.

I never considered myself "grown up", old, yes, but not grown up. Since I'm the oldest on both sides, weddings for this level of the family tree is a strange, new thing! 

Anyways, the bride to be, Tiffany is awesome and sweet. (Tiffany: Are you sure you want to marry Mitchell?!! HAHA!)
Here I am with the happy couple last April.

Here are more realistic portrayals of the Mitch and Tiff from February last year:
Me on an inner tube. Mitch is driving and I'm holding on for dear life.

Classic Mitch, surfing on the inner tube. Oh, yeah, that's Mrs. Mitch driving :)

And we got to wear onesies, so obviously it was a fun day!

Unfortunately, take a closer look at the invitation:
Very cute, but closer still.

Not this part, I'm a big advocate of mixing script and block text. (See my graduation invitations.)

No, not this, part either, that's cute.

Here it is. 

UUUGGGHHH! There are only three days in all of 2011 that I am 100%, completely, unavailable on. July 26, 27 and 28. I'd much rather be celebrating their marriage and eating delicious, Colorado meat, but instead I will be nauseous while I sit for the California Bar. If I used the phrase "FML" this would be the time. Oh well.

Congrats and much love, you two!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive