Content

Monday, September 27, 2010

Random til the next thing

So it's been a while since I last posted. I have been DYING to shoot photos! I love shooting people. If you want free photos of yourself, family, pets, etc. check out the "Free Photo Sessions" tab above, it's new! But for all my readers living outside of SD, give me a challenge, theme, or site you want a picture of here in SD and I'll try to make it happen. My posts have been few and far between because, like I said earlier, "my life outside of law school" has been non-existent, but that doesn't mean I don't miss it.

The hot weather in southern California reminds me of a very mild day in Japan. I was combing through some of my photos from the trip I haven't posted yet and thought I'd share.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive