Content

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Travel Thursday {NY Part 3}

Quite possibly my favorite part of New York (outside of Fashion Week) was the food! There is such a vast array of food, ethnically, quality, price, and place. Here some of my favorite foods. Note: I'm not a pizza person, but the pizza in NY is something else, totally out of this world amazing! It's fresh, flavorful, like a great entree instead of fast food. The yakitori was SO good. It was my first time having it and I can't wait to yakitori it up in Japan! My favorite NY food was by far the soup dumplings! (2 photos from the right in the second row. Pork or Pork and crab dumplings steamed with soup INSIDE, served with a ginger citrus soy sauce.) This was also a first for me. I went home dreaming and craving soup dumplings (and still do)! Just about equally as good as the food was the price! 8 delicious dumplings for a little over $5 including tax and some service fee!
Everything was delicious! Whew, that's a lot of food pictures. Food is my favorite thing to photograph, and, coincidentally, my favorite way of experiencing travel. Thank goodness for photoshop! It took a fraction of the time to post all these pictures as it normally would, which means more pictures (but no ability to magnify individually).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive