Content

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not every day is sunny in San Diego

UGGGGHHHHH! This has been a hellish week. Thank goodness my weeks end on Thursdays! Just when I thought I had enough, my car was broken into. They didn't take anything, I don't keep things in the car. I won't dwell on the facts, because they're just irritating, but I did call the cops and they going to call me back to make a statement in 2-3 days... I guess that's how they do it in SD. Don't worry, I took evidence and I wrote my statement at the time I found out (present sense impression). Here are some pictures I took on my BB. Fortunately I have the good sense to leave a wrapped disposable camera in the car, the idiots probably didn't know what it was, so I have real pictures too.






In case you're wondering, I keep baby wipes, sunglasses, car info, iPod tuner, camera, and sunglasses in my glove box. It was a futile effort. 

2 comments:

Olga says:
at: February 28, 2010 at 10:53 PM said...

Dude! WTF? You didn't even have anything good in there! I wouldn't have bothered if I were in the car-breaking-into business. Though, those baby wipes could have come in handy...

SurelyMaeby says:
at: February 28, 2010 at 11:05 PM said...

I know, I was furious. Of all people to break into, I'm the worst choice. All my co-workers were like, oh, I better take my computer, golf-clubs, cell phones, GPS, etc. out of my car after I got hit. EFFFF ML!!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive