Content

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Slow and Low

In an attempt to maintain the cleanliness of my house and catch up with friends that I don't have classes with this term, I've started the Weekend Dinner Club. Nicole and her boyfriend joined us this week (after a disappointed loss for the Chargers and Cowboys, sad for them :( ).
Last week's menu:
Steamed broccoli
Mashed Potatoes
Basalmic marinated portobellos stuffed with garlic sauteed zucchini
Slow cooked ribs
Strawberries with sour creme and brown sugar
Boston Creme Pie (via Nicole)

There is no better aroma than sauteed garlic!
Zucchini and garlic

Meet huge basalmic mushrooms:


Final Product:

I had these ribs for the first time in years at my aunt's house in CO, I had to have them again. Low and slow is the way to go, 3 hours at 350 degrees= tender delicious carne!

"Falling off the bone" good!

There's no better way to de-stress from the week than cooking and enjoying a home-cooked meal. Now back to the real world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive