Content

Friday, November 18, 2011

Raising the Bar

My partners gave me a bottle of tequila for today. You see it is tradition here to give the clerk waiting for results a bottle of booze to either celebrate with or keep drinking with.


Yesterday I went to San Francisco to look for office space and meet some contacts with my boss. It was productive but exhausting. You see, I will be opening, and managing the firms new San Francisco location once I become an attorney. No pressure to pass or anything. On top of that, Jeff is having his second interview at a bioengineering company that would be perfect for us TODAY. So basically, my situation, while totally everything I wanted when I started law school, has raised the stress bar to a new level.

(I get results at 6 ish tonight.)

- Posted from my iPad

Location:Hell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive